|Posted by Live Love Mom on October 5, 2022 at 9:05 PM|
by: Stephanie Noircent
Are you looking to challenge yourself by knitting more intermediate patterns? Are you looking for a cool new design for your next project? Are you a knitter and addicted to new patterns? Then this post is for you!
With this Ripple Stitch Knit Dishcloth Pattern by Yarnspirations, you're sure to enjoy making this gorgeous piece. Great to use yourself or to give away as a gift, this pattern will keep you busy with your favorite hobby.
Measurements/dimensions: Approximately 8 inches x 10 inches (20.5 x 25.5 cm).
- 1 ball Bernat Handicrafter Cotton yarn (solid: 1.75 oz/50 g; 84 yds/vgs/77 m) Ombre 1.5 oz/42.5g; 71 yds/vgs/65 m)
- 2 8 (5 mm) U.S. size knitting needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Cast on 50 sts.
- 1st to 5th rows: yf. Sl1P. yb. Knit to end of row.
- 6th row: (RS). yf. Sl1P. yb. K2. *K2tog. K2. M1. K3. M1. K2. ssk. Rep from * to last 3 sts. K3.
- 7th row: yf. Sl1p. yb. K2. Purl to last 3 sts. K3.
- 8th to 11th rows: As 6th and 7th rows twice more.
- 12th row: AS 6th row. Rep last 12 rows 3 times more.
- Next 5 rows: yf. Sl1P. yb. Knit to end of row.
- Cast off knitwise (WS).