|Posted by Live Love Mom on November 5, 2022 at 9:20 PM|
by: Stephanie Noircent
Are you looking for a new free crochet pattern? Are you searching for an easy gift to make your loved ones for the holidays or a special occasion? Look no further!
With this Striped Crochet Dishcloth Pattern by Yarnspirations, you're sure to enjoy crafting this beautiful dishcloth. It doubles as a washcloth and has many uses. You can easily scrub dirt off your dishes as a dishcloth, and slough off dead skin cells and exfoliate your skin as a washcloth.
Measurement: Approx 8 inches (20.5 cm) square.
- A: 1 ball solid shade Bernat Handicrafter Cotton yarn
- B: 1 ball ombre Bernat Handicrafter Cotton yarn
- Size U.S. H/8 (5mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
- With A, ch 34.
- 1st row: 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. *Ch. 1. Skip next ch. 1 sc in next ch. Rep from * to end of chain. Turn.
- 2nd row: Ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. *1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Ch 1. Skip next sc. Rep from * ending with 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. 1 sc in last sc. Join B. Turn.
- 3rd row: With B, ch 1. 1 sc in first sc. *Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in next ch-1 sp. Rep from * to last 2 sc. Ch 1. Skip next sc. 1 sc in last sc. Turn.
- 4th row: As 2nd eow. Join A.
- 5th row: With A, as 3rd row. Rep 2nd to 5th rows for pat until work from beg measures 8 inches (20.5 cm), ending with 2 rows of either A or B.
- Fasten off.