|Posted by Live Love Mom on April 7, 2022 at 3:40 PM|
Today is a rainy day where I live. My children were bored and I wasn't sure what I could do to entertain them. Then, I was struck with an amazing idea! With Easter coming up, I though it would be great to make chocolates with them!
Here is what you need:
- 1 large bag of chocolate chips
- 1 silicone or plastic mold per family member
- 1 microwave-safe bowl
- 1 spoon to stir and pour
- Popsicle sticks (optional)
- Place everything on a clean surface, like a kitchen counter or a dining room table with enough room for you and your family.
- Open the bag of chocolate chips and pour the contents into the microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat the chocolate chips in a microwave for 1 minute increments, stirring with the spoon until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate into each mold.
- Have your children stick the popsicle sticks in the center of the molds.
- Place the molds in the fridge and refrigerate until solid.